Competitor audits measure your company against your competitors on criteria such as customer service, pricing, merchandising, and store layout. Serving as excellent employee training tools, competitor audits allow you to see firsthand why a consumer would choose a certain company, and then start taking steps to ensure that the chosen company is yours!
With competitor and pricing audits, you can:
- Compare your service to that of your competitors
- Check their prices and policies
- Evaluate their facilities from a customer point of view
- Observe/record their promotions
- See their merchandise and availability
- Recruit new employees
Pricing audits occur when auditors specifically evaluate pricing compliance by collecting data on the prices of products or services during store or on-site visits. Pricing audits provide significant data and reinforce the significance of consistent pricing to your staff.
The same type of mystery shopper reports you can do on your own company, can be done on competitors:
- Shopper Visit
- Shopper Telephone Call
- Online/Internet/Chat Shopper Report
- Social Media Shopper Report
- Customer Service Audit
- Pricing Audit
- Procedural Audit
Contact Shoppers, Inc. today to see how you measure up against the competition.